What Is the Best VoIP Cordless Phone for Business?
The world of business telecoms is modernising quickly thanks to the power of VoIP. And office phones need to keep pace and include all the revolutionary VoIP features.
VoIP cordless phones are preferred by many businesses and come in many shapes and sizes. Wondering which cordless VoIP phone is better for your business? Let’s find out! And remember to compare the market for the best VoIP systems.
Do cordless phones work with VoIP?
Yes, there are cordless phones that can be successfully used with a VoIP system. These are called digitally enhanced cordless telephones (DECT for short) and are widely used to host VoIP telephony.
So, if you prefer cordless phones and still want to secure your business telecoms with an IP phone system, you have choices. In fact, you have so many choices that you won’t even know which cordless VoIP phone for business to choose.
Make high-quality VoIP calls with three of the most popular and best VoIP cordless phones in the UK.
1. Siemens Gigaset C570 Premium VoIP Phone
The Siemens Gigaset C570 Premium includes the Gigaset N300 Base Station for VoIP compatibility. That’s a great VoIP cordless phone for any business as well as the best VoIP cordless phone for home in the UK. Work from home is made easy with this phone.
The C570 offers high sound quality for both landline and VoIP calls and boasts crystal clear sound on handsfree mode, too.
The best features of this cordless VoIP phone include:
- Full duplex loudspeaker with HD sound.
- Large phonebook—you can enter up to 200 contacts with 3 numbers per entry.
- Programmable speed dial keys.
- You get 17 hours of talk time before it needs a recharge.
- It includes call waiting, conference call, call transfer, mute button and other advanced features.
Does it sound like a good VoIP cordless phone for your business? We think so, too. But let’s compare the market first and make sure you’re choosing right.
2. Yealink W60P VoIP Phone Bundle
Yealink is a big name in the industry of cordless VoIP phones. And the W60P is very advanced and robust, perfect for businesses of all sizes.
On a full charge, this VoIP cordless phone offers up to 30 hours of talk time. Even the busiest offices will find this handset to be highly reliable.
Other features include:
- Fast charge—10 minutes of charging ensure 2 hours of talking
- Up to 8 VoIP accounts.
- Exceptional HD sound.
- Easy to scale up to 8 DECT cordless handsets.
- Open VPN.
- Can be easily configured via: browser / phone / auto-provision.
It’s a great cordless VoIP phone useful to even the most demanding businesses. Use it wisely with the right VoIP solution. Compare the market for that.
3. RTX8660 IP DECT Base with 8630 Cordless Handset
The RTX8660 IP is one of the most powerful cordless VoIP phones on the market. It’s a highly flexible solution suitable even for the largest organisations.
It allows up to 200 interconnected users, making it perfect for call centres.
These are the main features that make this handset a true star in the world of VoIP cordless phones in the UK:
- Highly scalable from 1 to 40 bases in the same network.
- Headset connectivity included, so you can make handsfree calls and still keep them private.
- HD audio support
- Repeaters are supported to enable you to ensure your signal is strong enough over a large area.
- Other features include Over the Air synchronisation, 12-slot radio and support for software download to wireless terminals.
All in all, it’s a powerful cordless VoIP phone for business and it will make a great addition to your VoIP solution.
You should still compare the market to choose right for your business needs.
iCompario tip: Consider hosted VoIP for more convenience
Why not go completely hardware-less? Hosted IP telephony is thought to be the future in business telecoms. Removing the physical hardware and switching to cloud-based VoIP IP means you’ll only need a good internet connection and a laptop, desktop computer or a mobile phone to conduct your business from anywhere in the world.
The most important features a VoIP cordless phone should have
Cordless VoIP phones can be an excellent addition for your business as long as you choose right. Most of them are packed with features and make powerful conference phones.
These are the main features you should look for in a VoIP cordless phone for business:
- CRM integration.
- Easy scalable.
- Call monitoring.
- Software integrations such as Microsoft Teams embedded dialler.
- Smart queueing features.
- Audio and video conferencing.
- Virtual receptionist.
- Call transfer.
Many cordless VoIP phones have touchscreen function and you can easily run apps on them.
Business mobile solutions to complete your telecoms system
Mobile phones are part of our everyday life and can be a crucial part of the success of a business. There are a few good reasons to choose a business mobile plan for your employees.
Apart from being able to get the latest mobile phones at great prices, you can easily keep in touch with customers and colleagues to stay on top on everything important.
Or you can benefit from all the advantages of business mobile contracts while using your old handsets if you choose business SIM-only plans.
Whatever option you choose, business mobiles can help you grow your operations and increase customer satisfaction. Compare the market to find the best deals for your business.
What are the main VoIP benefits to your business?
You know what VoIP is, you know it’s essential for future-proofing your business communications. But do you know exactly how it helps improve your business?
Let’s briefly talk about the main benefits VoIP brings and how it can actually improve your business.
- VoIP helps you save costs. VoIP systems are much cheaper to run per total than old, traditional phones.
- Happier customers. You get a better voice quality with VoIP. Plus, all the nice features it brings, like smart queueing, quick call transfer, video conferencing or sharing files will definitely improve your customers’ satisfaction.
- Better security. VoIP systems are more secure and that’s big in a reality where cyber threats are more than common.
- Business scalability. It’s easy to scale up a VoIP system as you hire more staff.
- Call analytics. Track key metrics like call duration, number of incoming and outgoing calls, customer satisfaction levels and more. In short, analyse your calls, optimise your operations and improve your services.
Ready for your VoIP solution?
Whether you prefer a hosted phone system or on-premise VoIP, wired or cordless VoIP phones, it all starts with finding the right VoIP provider. The market is packed with VoIP providers, with some offering great solutions for small business VoIP while others providing ideal systems for large corporations.
It’s not an easy choice to make without a lot of market research. This is where iCompario comes into play. It’s what we do—we compare the market to help our customers quickly find the right solutions for their businesses.
All you have to do is press the button below, fill in a few business details and get your recommendations. Give it a go!