Morrisons Fuel Cards
Enjoy easy access to cheap supermarket fuel
Morrisons petrol stations are economical for UK fleet companies that do their businesses in urban areas. Supermarket stations are often the cheapest source of fuel and you’ll find a Morrisons in most of the UK’s towns and cities.
Morrisons is one of the UK’s biggest supermarket chains. It has over 330 stations spread across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, meaning your drivers are never far from the fuel they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
Morrisons accepts several different fuel cards so you have a great variety of extra benefits to choose from. Like other supermarkets, Morrisons does not provide its own branded fuel card. Instead, Morrisons partners up with respected fuel card providers such as Texaco, fuelGenie, UK Fuels and All Star. Each of these companies offers a different list of extra benefits.
Morrisons Fuel Cards through iCompario
Compare Morrisons Fuel Card Options
There are various fuel cards that allow your drivers to fill up at Morrisons stations and get supermarket price fuel — Texaco Fastfuel Fuel Card, fuelGenie Fuel Card, FuelPlus Fuel Card and the FleetOne Fuel Card.
Texaco Fastfuel Fuel Card
- Fixed weekly fuel prices
- Extensive online reporting
- Can be used to pay for car washes
- Weekly ebilling
- HMRC-compliant invoices
fuelGenie Fuel Card
- No surcharges for the fuel you purchase
- You can earn Morrisons loyalty points
- Simple online account management
- Creates HMRC-compliant invoices
- Get an electronic record of your travel expenses
FuelPlus Fuel Card
- Can be used in over 3,300 fuel stations in the UK
- Fixed prices on the diesel your company buys
- Velocity online portal lets you monitor fuel usage
- HMRC-compliant invoices simplify your accounts submissions
- E-route tool helps you to find the nearest stations
FleetOne Fuel Card
- Commercial and retail prices for your fuel
- Real-time account management with Velocity
- Electronic invoices are created automatically
- Can be used for a range of travel expenses
- No surcharges for the fuel your business buys
Where can you use Morrisons fuel cards?
Morrisons doesn’t offer its own branded fuel card. You can buy supermarket price fuel from over 330 Morrisons stores throughout the UK using various branded cards — Texaco Fastfuel Fuel Card, fuelGenie Fuel Card, FuelPlus Fuel Card and the FleetOne Fuel Card.
These cards allow your business to refuel at Morrisons garages, along with a range of other petrol stations. Here are the total number of stations in the network by each card:
- Stations in Texaco Fastfuel Fuel Card network: over 3,200
- Stations in fuelGenie Fuel Card network: over 1,300
- Stations in FuelPlus Fuel Card network: over 3,300
- Stations in FleetOne Fuel Card network: over 4,700
Alongside Morrisons, these stations include some of the top fuel brands in the UK.
Morrisons Fuel Card Benefits
- Buy fuel at supermarket prices: you pay the price at a Morrisons pump for all your diesel and petrol.
- Spend less time on admin: all of your travel expenses are recorded online via a digital invoice, so your accounts team don’t need to redeem paper receipts.
- Travel expense monitoring: comprehensive online reporting lets you see where your business is spending its money on travel costs.
- Easier to submit your accounts to HMRC: your fuel expenses are recorded on HMRC-compliant invoices.
- Helps to prevent fraud: your fuel card is a secure payment method, one that’s monitored by the provider to help spot any suspicious transactions.
Morrisons Fuel Card FAQs
What fuel cards does Morrisons accept?
You can buy fuel from Morrisons petrol stations using several fuel cards — FleetOne Fuel Card, Texaco Fastfuel Fuel Card, FuelPlus Fuel Card and the fuelGenie Fuel Card. These cards are accepted at over 330 Morrisons stations throughout the UK.
Can you use a Morrisons More card for petrol?
The Morrisons More card gives you five Morrisons More Points for every £1 spent you spend in store. This includes Morrisons petrol stations, meaning that you and your drivers can use a More card when buying petrol or diesel with a company card or fuel card.
How do I apply for a Morrisons card?
You can apply for a Morrisons card through the supermarket’s website. Visit the Morrisons More page and follow the instructions to register for your card. You can apply for a Morrisons fuel card by visiting iCompario’s website then selecting one of the four cards (FleetOne Fuel Card, Texaco Fastfuel Fuel Card, FuelPlus Fuel Card and the fuelGenie Fuel Card) that can be used at Morrisons stations.
Need help choosing a Morrisons fuel card?
Have you decided which Morrisons fuel card you want? Or do you need to see what other options are available? You can find out how the available Morrisons cards compare to the other brands available from iCompario by using our “Compare fuel cards” tool underneath. Just enter the number and type of vehicles your company has and the stations it uses and you’ll be given a list of the fuel cards that meet your requirements.
Get a quote now and find the perfect fuel card for your business.