UK Fuels Fuel Cards
Picking the UK’s biggest combined fuel card network means your drivers will never be late
Largest combined fuel network in the UK. Your drivers will never be far from the petrol and diesel they need because UK Fuels offers its own branded fuel cards and some great options from leading providers it has partnered with. The network’s branded cards are accepted at over 3,000 stations, while its partner cards can be used in more than 2,000 garages.
Pay a fixed weekly price for the fuel you buy. Your business can plan its fuel expenses in advance and keep on top of costs by using a UK Fuels fuel card. This is because your card lets your drivers pay a fixed price each week for the fuel they purchase.
Speed up your bookkeeping with online transactions. Your diesel and petrol payments are recorded electronically when your drivers pay for them with a UK Fuels fuel card. Electronic payments show almost instantly on your account, so you have near-immediate visibility over how much money your business is spending on fuel.
UK Fuels fuel cards through iCompario
Compare UK Fuels Fuel Card Options
Perfect for a diverse range of British businesses, UK Fuels offers a range of different fuel cards that provide outstanding benefits for your business. You can save money and simplify your fuel management by applying for a UK Fuels fuel card today.
FuelPlus Fuel Card
- Pay a fixed weekly price for the fuel your business purchases
- Track your spending with account management software
- Simplify your VAT refund claims process with HMRC-compliant invoices
FleetOne Fuel Card
- Fixed weekly prices for the fuel your drivers buy
- Access the UK’s largest combined network of fuel brands
- Track your fuel efficiency with the velocity portal
Texaco Fastfuel Fuel Card
- Get competitive prices for the fuel your company buys
- Save time on bookkeeping with account management software
- Accepted at over 3,000 petrol stations throughout the UK
Smartdiesel Fuel Card
- Accepted at over 130 discounted sites on the Smart Saver network
- You can receive further discounts as you increase your fuel spending
- Control your fuel spending by receiving email notifications
Where can you use UK Fuels fuel cards?
UK Fuels offers its own fuel branded cards and partners with some leading fuel card providers, including Texaco and Smartdiesel. Four of iCompario’s favourite UK Fuels fuel cards are listed below. This is the total number of stations covered by each card in the UK Fuels network:
- Stations in FuelPlus Fuel Card network: over 3,300
- Stations in FleetOne Fuel Card network: over 3,300
- Stations in Texaco Fastfuel Fuel Card network: over 3,000
- Stations in Smartdiesel Fuel Card network: over 2,000
These stations cover the UK’s major towns and cities, giving your drivers access to the fuel they need wherever their journeys take them.
UK Fuels Fuel Card Benefits
- Plan your fuel expenses: fuel cards can offer fixed weekly prices, so your business can budget in advance how much it will spend on diesel and petrol.
- Account management: your cards come with online software that makes it easy for your fleet managers to monitor your fuel spending in real time.
- Simplified bookkeeping: every petrol and diesel transaction is recorded online, making it easier for you to do the books for your company.
- Journey planning: your card includes an e-route station finder, so your drivers can plan their journeys in advance to make sure they’re always near a garage.
- Secure payments: fuel cards are a secure, PIN protected payment method that allows you to set spending limits, so you can ensure your cards aren’t misused.
UK Fuels Fuel Card FAQs
Where can I use a UK Fuels fuel card?
UK Fuels fuel cards are accepted at over 3,000 petrol stations throughout the UK. These include stations in the UK’s major towns and cities, along with major fuel brands and supermarkets.
How do I use a UK fuel card?
Using a UK Fuels card to pay for your petrol or diesel is really simple. You (or your drivers) fill up your vehicle and present the fuel card to the cashier for payment. The cashier will then swipe the card and authorise the payment.
Which is the best fuel card in the UK?
There are many great fuel cards available to UK businesses. The key to finding the best fuel card for your company is to compare the different options available and decide which card has the features you need. You can find the right fuel card for your business by using a reputable comparison site, such as iCompario.
Need help choosing a UK Fuels fuel card?
Have you decided that UK Fuels offers the right fuel cards for your company or would you like to see what other options are available before beginning your application?
iCompario is the free online marketplace for business products and services, where managers and owners can research and rapidly compare fuel cards, vehicle tracking systems, insurance, telecoms and other essentials. The team follows up online queries by telephone so every site visitor finds their ideal, future-proof product at the best price possible.
Find out how UK Fuels compares to the other options on the market by visiting iCompario’s fuel card comparison form now.